Verification

January 12, 2011

The Beginning

It is the first day of my posting. So.. I was thinking that I really want this to be like so profound and a platform for how I really feel about life and all the other complex issues that are associated with becoming a middle aged female. Basically, I just wanted to start a blog. I saw the (2009) Julie and Julia movie about a little over a year ago and her self discovery through blogging. I then started reading about how to successfully create a blog off and on, and surfed different formats give or take a year. Then I thought, that it would be interesting to see how long could I keep this up? Especially since I get these great thoughts of "grandeur" and go off to tackle them (smile to anyone that really knows me).

Let me state here and now, "I am not an English major", so if you find some grammatical errors, okay (LOL). I think-the LOL part. See you somewhere in the middle, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment